2022 Summer Camps
Classes listed below include rotations for: Daily Music, Art, Dance, Theatre, Camp Classics.
Pre-camp Arrival (optional, additional cost)
Snack / Recess (snack provided by FSMPA)
• Bring peanut-free lunch from home
• Students eat with friends
• Lunches can be heated up if needed
Lunch Clean up
• Quiet activity time - friendship bracelets, books, puzzles, drawing, etc.
Afternoon Snack/Outside recess (provided by FSMPA)
Camp Classics: pipe-cleaner figures, dream catchers, origami, paper fortune tellers, string games, more crafts, camp songs, group games, and more
Simple crafts, origami, card games, camp songs, board games
Our Teachers for Summer Camp:
Our Lead Teachers are professionals in their field of discipline – not just a summer camp fill-in teacher! All teachers and camp assistants are adults (age 18 or above, high-school graduate or above, background check and fingerprinted).
Activities Planned for Summer Camp:
• DAILY MUSIC: In this class we’ll be featuring songs relating to the theme of the week you choose. Campers will learn about tonal and rhythm patterns through song, instruments and movement. They’ll play singing games, learn the musical alphabet, and so much more.
• DAILY ART: Class will feature a different artist each week. Campers will learn some art history, techniques associated w/featured artist, explore different artist tools and supplies. They can let their inner crafty-self loose. All projects and craft will reflect the theme of the week.
• DAILY THEATRE: Campers will learn theatre terminology, performance tips, costume/prop making and how to work together with team building activities. Campers will get a chance to show off their puppetry skills, put on mini skits (in-class), dramatic play, and so much more.
• DAILY DANCE: Ballet, jazz, hip-hop, tap and tumbling throughout the week. Learning fun combinations to modern songs associated with the theme of the week. Campers will warm-up, stretch, learn technique, free dance, play dance games and so much more fun!
• DAILY CAMP CLASSICS: Remember all the fun stuff you did at camp? Making friends, group craft activities, camp songs, other classic camp activities. (subject to change).