Frisco Summer Camp 2021
Summer Daily schedule
Classes listed below include rotations for: Daily Music, Art, Dance, Theatre, STEM.
Early Drop-off (optional, additional cost)
Snack / Recess (snack provided by FCAP)
• Bring peanut-free lunch from home
• Students eat with friends
• Lunches can be heated up if needed
Lunch Clean up
Short Rest Period, required by State Licensing, for campers who have not completed Kindergarten.
• Bring a nap mat from home (required)
All other campers
• Short movie time, crafts, games, much more...
Continued extended day funGames, storytime, free playCrafts, Tracing, Drawing, Painting, Easel, Mixed MediaDance, Creative Movement, Balance Beam, Trampoline, Rolling MatMusic and more.
Afternoon Snack (provided by FCAP)
Structured Play ‘n’ Stay
• Table Top Activities (puzzles, playdoh, watercolor, building games, and more)
• Story Time
• Movement Activities (kids yoga, and more)
• Listening Center and more.
12:30-6:00pm: Young campers (ages 4 and some 5’s) have a brief rest period that is required by licensing, then continue with activities.All campers have afternoon extended activities that relate to our weekly theme, and include general crafts, music, books, movement, games, projects and FUN! Friday Summer Camp Activities: We have DRESS-UP DAY and EVENT DAY each Friday at summer camps! (event day for campers only, sorry not for parents). Campers are encouraged to dress- up in their favorite outfit that goes with our weekly theme, we have face painting on campus as well! PLUS we have a themed “movie under the stars” with popcorn for event day (once in a while we have a live event visitor like a magician or live character – this is not for each week).
Our Teachers for Summer Camp:
Our Lead Teachers are professionals in their field of discipline – not just a summer camp fill-in teacher! All teachers and camp assistants are adults (age 18 or above, high-school graduate or above, background check and fingerprinted).
Activities Planned for Summer Camp:
• DAILY MUSIC: In this class we’ll be featuring songs relating to the theme of the week you choose. Campers will learn about tonal and rhythm patterns through song, instruments and movement. They’ll play singing games, learn the musical alphabet, and so much more.
• DAILY ART: Class will feature a different artist each week. Campers will learn some art history, techniques associated w/featured artist, explore different artist tools and supplies. They can let their inner crafty-self loose. All projects and craft will reflect the theme of the week.
• DAILY THEATRE: Campers will learn theatre terminology, performance tips, costume/prop making and how to work together with team building activities. Campers will get a chance to show off their puppetry skills, put on mini skits (in-class), dramatic play, and so much more.
• DAILY DANCE: Ballet, jazz, hip-hop, tap and tumbling throughout the week. Learning fun combinations to modern songs associated with the theme of the week. Campers will warm-up, stretch, learn technique, free dance, play dance games and so much more fun!
• DAILY STEM: Academics with summer fun twists (subject to change).
- Monday: Science Day
- Tuesday: STEM/Engineering
- Wednesday: No-bake Cooking
- Thursday: iPad/Table-top Activities
- Friday: Board Games Day