A TYPICAL DAY
4 CLASS ROTATION DAILY
We provide a private school program for preschool age children (3-4-5 year olds) that targets each child’s emotional, intellectual, social and physical development through the arts. Students are never stagnant and rotate to 4 separate and unique classrooms each day. Dance isn’t once a week – it is once a day. Students rotate daily to classrooms that include: Music, Art, Dance, Theatre, Academics.
Early Drop-off (optional, additional cost)
Snack / Recess (snack provided by FCAP)
• Bring peanut-free lunch from home
• Students eat with friends
• Lunches can be heated up if neededGreat time for social interaction while learning social etiquette and acceptable table manners.
Lunch Clean up
Short Rest Period, required by State Licensing
• Bring a nap mat from home
Additional Reinforced Learning Activities
• Letter of the Week, Reading/Books, Flashcards, Phonics
• Art Crafts continued from core projects
• Fine Motor: Tracing, Drawing, Painting, Easel, Mixed Media
• Gross Motor: Dance, Creative Movement, Kids Yoga, Balance Beam, Trampoline, Rolling Mat
• Music, Social Interaction and more!
Afternoon Snack (provided by FCAP)
Structured Play ‘n’ Stay
• Table Top Activities (puzzles, playdoh, watercolor, building games, and more)
• Story Time
• Movement Activities (kids yoga, and more)
• Listening Center and more.